- Convenient operation.
- Reliable safety.
- High quality.
- Stable output current.
- If the battery is over-charged, the charger will keep it at a normal current output.
- If short-circuit happens, the charger will switch off itself, and return to normal after a few minutes.
- Connect the red clip to the positive (‘+’) terminal of the battery, and the black clip to the negative (‘-‘) terminal.
- Plug in the power source of the battery charger: The charging will start.
- Unit must operate from AC 220-240V supply. The red clip and black clip should not touch during charging to avoid short circuit.
- Place the charger in a dry and well ventilated area.Keywords:Battery charger
Article number: 550139
Quantity per outer carton: 20
Quantity per inner carton: 0
Quantity per pallet: 480
CBM: 0,0525 m3
More from PAT Europe
Wholesale car accessories
Wholesale trailer parts
Wholesale motorhome accessories
Wholesale caravan accessories
Wholesale camping equipment